Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby's First Bridal Shower

Again, this event was for Kendra, hosted by my mom at her little house in Claremont (what, what!). These flowers were primarily my doing, design and execution, and I think they turned out alright. I was going for a casual, romantic feel, using a mix of pink flowers placed in a melange of glass and milk glass vases.

I also made about a bazillion paper flowers for the napkin rings, which people immediately took off and threw away. Some of the paper flowers did make a comeback in the toilet paper wedding gown contest but I was still pissed that I put so much work into them and they were barely noticed. Harumph.

Do you see how cute the napkin rings are? You don't either? Typical.





On second look, this table is begging for a runner or something, but oh well.  No regrets, mothafucka.

No comments:

Post a Comment